phonetic alphabetQ Codes Commonly Used by Radio Amateurs
QRG Will you tell me my exact frequency (or that of ...)?
QRI How is the tone of my transmission?
QRK What is the readability of my signals (or those of ...)?
QRL Are you busy?
QRM Are you being interfered with?
QRN Are you troubled by static?
QRO Shall I increase power?
QRP Shall I decrease power?
QRQ Shall I send faster?
QRS Shall I send slower?
QRU Have you anything for me?
QRV Are you ready?
QRX Will you call me again?
QRZ Who is calling me?
QSA What is the strength of my signals (or those of ... )?
QSB Are my signals fading?
QSD Is my keying defective?
QSK Can you hear me between your signals?
QSL Can you acknowledge receipt?
QSM Shall I repeat the last telegram (message) which I sent you, or some previous telegram ( message)?
QSN Did you hear me (or ... (call sign)) on .. kHz (or MHz)?
QSO Can you communicate with ... direct or by relay?
QSX Will you listen to ... (call sign(s) on ... kHz (or MHz))?
QSY Shall I change to transmission on another frequency?
QTA Shall I cancel telegram (message) No. ... as if it had not been sent?
QTC How many telegrams (messages) have you to send?
QTH What is your position in latitude and longitude (or according to any other indication)?
QRI How is the tone of my transmission?
QRK What is the readability of my signals (or those of ...)?
QRL Are you busy?
QRM Are you being interfered with?
QRN Are you troubled by static?
QRO Shall I increase power?
QRP Shall I decrease power?
QRQ Shall I send faster?
QRS Shall I send slower?
QRU Have you anything for me?
QRV Are you ready?
QRX Will you call me again?
QRZ Who is calling me?
QSA What is the strength of my signals (or those of ... )?
QSB Are my signals fading?
QSD Is my keying defective?
QSK Can you hear me between your signals?
QSL Can you acknowledge receipt?
QSM Shall I repeat the last telegram (message) which I sent you, or some previous telegram ( message)?
QSN Did you hear me (or ... (call sign)) on .. kHz (or MHz)?
QSO Can you communicate with ... direct or by relay?
QSX Will you listen to ... (call sign(s) on ... kHz (or MHz))?
QSY Shall I change to transmission on another frequency?
QTA Shall I cancel telegram (message) No. ... as if it had not been sent?
QTC How many telegrams (messages) have you to send?
QTH What is your position in latitude and longitude (or according to any other indication)?
QTR What is the correct time?
RADIO AMATUR
Untuk mengendalikan stesyen Radio Amatur ,seseorang itu mesti lah mempunyai sijil PENGENDALIAN RADIO AMATUR yang dikeluarkan oleh SKMM (MCMC) yg mempunyai tanda pemanggil (callsign) .pemegang sijil dibenarkan mengambil bahagian atau mengendalikan stesyen radio amatur.Rujukan tanda pemanggil (callsign) di malaysia..
p/s: sambungan bagi lain-lain pekara tentang radio amatur akan dimasukkan di entry yang lain.
sekian .. sumber dari rakan-rakan ham radio
sebarang pertanyaan sila hubungi: axim ( 9W2ZCM) 0177041110
No comments:
Post a Comment